- On the computer with the Activation Wizard installed, select Start, Mastercam Licensing Utilities, and Activation Wizard. The Product Activation Wizard displays.
- Select Offline Activation/Deactivation.
- Select Deactivate an Existing License.
- On the License Deactivation Selection page, select the license to deactivate.
- Click Next.
- The Confirmation page displays. Ensure the license you are about to deactivate is the correct one, then select Next.
- On the Offline Deactivation page, select Save. The Save As dialog box displays.
- Save the license return file (.mcDea) to a network or USB drive to access the File from the Internet.
- Select Next.
- Select Finish.
- On your Internet-connected computer, use a browser to go to Activate.Mastercam.com.
- Select Deactivate a license.
- Select Browse for your .mcDea File.
- Navigate to the .mcDea File and select Open.
- Select Upload and Verify.
- When your license is verified, your information and list of product displays ensure that the information displayed is correct. If there are any issues, please contact your local Verisurf Representative.
- If everything is correct, select Deactivate your license.
- Your license is deactivated. Be sure to record your License number and Activation code. If applicable, you can reactivate your license on another computer or at a later date.